Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift Rock People's Choice Best Beauty Looks

If you caught the 37th annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night, then you probably saw the doctor and vampire domination, with the Twilighters bringing home four trophies, and House winning three.

The actual awards part was fun and all, but I think I paid more attention to the hairstyles, dresses, accessories and makeup looks, throughout night. My favorite look of the night definitely goes to teen Disney sensation and rumored Justin Bieber gal pal, Selena Gomez. Between the 18-year-old's flawless makeup, pinned back "half" updo and bronzey glow, Ms. Gomez gets my vote for best beauty of the night. Next time I go to the salon for a special occasion hairdo, I'm bringing a pic of Selena from the People's Choice Awards. Loved it! For the most part, the sisters Kardashian can do no wrong in the beauty department. They always look ravishing, whether they're walking the red carpet or lounging around the house on their reality show. The People's Choice Awards were no exception for Kim and Kourtney, but unfortunately, I can't say the same for Khloe and her new strawberry blonde hair. And worst of all, it seems she's not yet finished with her transformation from brunette to ginger. She told some reporters, "I am doing some more red tomorrow. I am in the process." I'll be keeping up with Khloe Kardashian's red locks, hoping (for her sake) it's just a phase.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...