HITKRANT Places Selena Gomez On Cover

HITKRANT has Selena Gomez as their Feb cover girl. The hippy chic look colors pop with a blue background. As you can see, the magazine is a Dutch based one.

I have to say I think the photo is older, but I am not sure. I don’t think her hair has been that short or she had bangs in a while. Granted, it always could be a wig. I am sure someone can comment on this by either confirming or saying that I am wrong.

What do you think about the cover? Are you happy that Selena is getting a lot of magazine covers? I think it is an honor for any stars to be on a magazine cover. I do wonder how she would feel about the cover? It is not the most flattering photo, kind of like what happened to her rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber’s cover. Does anyone know Dutch and can maybe translate the headline that joins the cover image?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...