Emily Osment: Its resolution 2011?

This year, Emily Osment met a singer that she loves and who has dealt with kid. But she has not heard the last word ...

Hard to meet one of her favorite stars and be put in its place! This is what happened to Emily Osment when she met the singer Michael Buble! Remember, it was up to Z100's Jingle Ball, Emily was introduced at the Michael Buble cérémonie.Pour it, this meeting is a dream come true ... Finally, the dream does not last long. Here she answers the question "What is your resolution for 2011" ...
"I just met Michael Buble, whom I adore, and he called me 'kid', but I'm not a child! So my resolution for 2011 is Michael Buble recrosses again and say 'Man, I'm an adult! ". LOL, we like the small print of Emily Osment!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...