Selena Gomez Sends UNICEF Message

We all know that Selena Gomez has a very close working relationship to UNICEF and she has taken the time to send a message about them. You can hear what she had to say at the bottom of this post.

I think that it is great with all of the charity work that she does. Selena is one of few stars that does so much charity work that it is mind blowing. I cannot think believe how proud her family must be of her. I wonder if she will ever make any more trips to third world countries soon?What do you think of Selena’s message? Does she over do the charity work or do you think that she doesn’t really mean it when she does do charity work? I think she is very honest and really cares for those people in those hurting countries. But I do wonder how she is able to manage it all. She is only 18, so it is tough to picture how she can pull this all together.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...