Emma Watson's growing her hair

Emma Watson tells ELLEuk.com she will have to grow her hair if she wants to keep attracting acting roles.

Emma Watson's pixie crop has caused much debate since she had it cropped last year. Some love it, others not so much. We all know the reason behind the cut - she has been contractually obliged to keep it long for the Harry Potter franchise of films, so last August after filming she went to the Cutler Salon in New York where hairstylist Rodney cut off her luscious lengths into the now famous pixie crop. A couple of days later she posted the news on her facebook page saying, 'Yes, I cut my hair off a few days ago! I love it - feels incredible.'
iPhone
But last night she confessed she may have to grow it out. 'I’m kind of looking forward to getting to a cute little bob stage. I am trying to grow it but it's slow, it's taking a while obviously. If I want to keep acting it's more flexible for me to have it longer for different roles, it's quite a specific cut.'

So you heard it here first. Team ELLE can't wait to see Emma's evolving hairstyles, watch this space.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...