Joanna Krupa in defense of animals

The tragic situation of hostels in Kielce Dymianach media reported in 2010. On Thursday, January 20, visited the shelter Joanna Krupa. The model reveals the details of his visit and how they continue to want to help animals.
Opening Władysław

PAP Life: You visited a shelter, which last year earned the name of the concentration camp for animals. Will the current situation of animal is better?

Joanna Krupa: - The situation in animals is much better. You can see that they have good care, merdają tails are not starving. Because of this bad situation in the shelter, about which much has been said, I decided to come to Dymian.
read more
I saw pictures that showed the plight of animals. I had to see how it looks in reality. The organization, which now occupies the cottage is very devoted to these activities, we can see that they have passion and care for these animals. Of course, the situation is not ideal. They are big housing problems, but it is evident that the animals have food, care, people care about them.

You also talked with the President of Kielce.

- We talked with the President of Kielce to improve the situation of the hostel. The possibility of building a new, or repair that which is. I want to see these animals have a better life. Every time when I'm in Poland, will visit the shelter and see what the situation is, whether the President fulfilled his promises.

Is there any declarations have died?

- The President told us that finances are not a problem, waiting for information from the shelter, whatever amount of money is needed and what is intended. I assure you that I and my agent will monitor the situation. This is my priority. Let's see if the president keep his word.

In interviews, you mentioned about opening their own shelter.

- For now, the opening of shelters is my dream. I talk a lot with my friend, with whom I organize a lot of charity. I hope that in this or next year we can do something. Certainly in Poland, I will want to organize something like this, or at least help to raise money, create a foundation that all animals had a better situation, not to marzły in winter. You may be able to renovate the old shelter. Know, I can not do everything alone. Often I talk about it, I try to open people's hearts to the plight of animals.

In the U.S. dogs have a slightly better situation.

- In America, there are many organizations that help animals and have a little better situation. In Poland the situation is worse, I want more and more people helped. I'm not saying that they must give money. For example, may react when someone is unkind to an animal, not waving his hand and pretend nothing is happening.

As a shelter in Dymianach are not the only shelter in Poland, which needs help.

- Every day I get e-mails with information about the various shelters, their bad situation. I'm getting pictures of dogs that are starving, dying, because they are sick. Unfortunately, I can not help everybody, but of course I will do everything in my power to contribute to the improvement of animals. You have to do a lot of hype around it that people in government do something.

- I must admit that this is the biggest problem that the government waves in general are not interested in what happens. Those who run the hostel, do what they want and that is why we hear about such tragic situations.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...