KTLA Interviews Selena Gomez

KTLA recently interviewed Selena GomezThey talked about her show, music and tour during the interview.I wonder if she ever gets sick of the same questions being asked over and over again. I think that I would, and she is interviewed often. Maybe they need to think of fresh questions to ask her, she would likely be grateful for it. She is famous for her talent and career; she is not a socialite so I see no reason to talk about her social life.

What do you think about the questions? Does Selena do too many of the exactly the same kind of interviews? I hope that maybe she can get some attention on her upcoming movie that could bring in new topics to talk about. Thus, it could take interviews to new levels. If you could ask Selena any question, what would it be and why would you want to ask that?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...