Ali Landry Enjoys Time With Daughter Estela

Ali Landry and her daughter Estela were super cute together on the red carpet of the sing-a-long premiere of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition. Estela looked like a perfect little princess in her Belle costume.

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney animated movies ever. I can’t believe that it’s been 20 years since its release. I still have my copy – on video cassette. And if those two facts don’t make a girl feel old then I don’t know what does.

Ali Landry and daughter Estela Ines pose for a photo as they head into the Rob Dyrdek Foundation’s SK84Life Benefit, held last Saturday at the skater’s Fantasy Factory in Los Angeles, Calif.

Estela, 2½, is the only child for Landry and husband Alejandro Monteverde.

Good manners are important to the actress and model, who was raised in Louisiana.

“I like to make sure she says, ‘Please,’ and ‘Thank you,’ Landry, 36, explains. “And, ‘Yes, Ma’am.’”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...