Ashley Tisdale dresses down on early morning

What a difference a day makes.

Ashley Tisdale arrived in Los Angeles looking every bit the movie star last night, from her peep toe boots to the miniature pet dog in a Louis Vuitton pet case.

But it didn't last. The High School Musical star looked shattered as she popped out for a coffee this morning. Dressed down in jogging bottoms, a sweatshirt and Uggs, she put comfort over style.

Luckily it seemed as if her early morning pick-me-up perked her up, with Ashley heading off to an exercise class.'Just took a spinning class...haven't done one in 6 months. It kicked my butt!' she tweeted.

Lets hope it didn't leave her too exhausted.

Ashley, who stars in the upcoming Hellcats movie, has a late night ahead, hosting a party for Xbox in Hollywood.But her guests shouldn't be worried. Playing a dancer means the 25-year-old is constantly working out.

She said: 'It’s awesome to be able to work out for your job all the time.

'I am constantly working out with my trainer. I’m on a more healthy diet.

'I have a cheat day, though. It’s a very healthy way of living, I must say. It’s a lot of fun.'

And she admits that carbs are her weakness when it comes to indulging in a treat.

'Something involving bread or pasta' is how she describes her cheat food.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...