Jessica Biel’s Not So Sober Endeavor

Biel who is currently romancing the singer turned Social Network movie star,Justin Timberlake,has recently taken up a new way of telling friends that she loves them.She has started “drunk dialing” her pals and tells she loves them all
click image to enlarge
“Lately I’ve been drunk dialing a lot, which is really weird,” she said. “I literally have no idea what I’ve done and I get calls the next day, saying, ‘Listen to this voicemail.’

“Usually it’s just me hiccupping and saying, ‘I love you guys!’ Or, ‘I just wanted to say hey!’ This has never happened to me before by the way. It’s just started to happen to me now, although I’m not sure why!”

The Seventh Heaven star says that when she’s not that sober,she likes dance and have a good time.

“I’m a very fun, giggly drunk,” she said. “I don’t get mean and I’m not one of those people you get worried about. I just get very dancey and silly and fun.

lately,Biel has developed fondness over the tastes of alcohol,insisted that she’s no alcoholic.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...