Meryl Streep is Jessica Biel's idol

Hollywood beauty Jessica Biel is inspired by the versatility of multiple Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep and hopes for a similar career graph.
click image to enlarge
The 28-year-old star considers the 'Devil Wears Prada' star her idol and hopes for a similar long innings in showbiz, reported Contactmusic .

"Meryl Streep can do 'Mamma Mia, 'Doubt' and then 'Julie and Julia' and nobody questions it. I would hope that for my future, that I can be challenged by different genres and characters, but at the same time I'll never look back and think, 'Oh I've made it now, you can relax,' because I don't think successful women ever feel that way," the A-team star, said about the 61-year-old veteran.

Streep has delivered cult hits like 'Sophie's Choice', 'The Deer Hunter' and 'Mamma Mia', in a career spanning four decades. She also holds the record for the most Oscar nominations, a whopping sixteen times out of which she won twice.

Biel, who is dating popstar Justin Timberlake, said that she is also a fan of Kate Winslet and Cate Blanchett.

"There are lots of people I look up to, like Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet. They are the women who can do anything," said Biel.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...