Krupa: just spin

The cover of the latest issue of weekly magazine "Gala" is adorned with beautiful Joanna Krupa in the company of her boyfriend Romain Zago.

Pair of three years of the years between Los Angeles and Miami, where Romain leads one of the most popular clubs in town and although it is a distance relationship, they are very happy together.
- Between us is incredible balance and harmony. Romain is a wonderful, understanding, yet strong and assertive. I'm impressed that speaks in five languages, is well read and extremely hard working - says Krupa.
Although we both became more serious for children, and his house is slowly getting ready for his little room comfort, Joanna is coming 3 - 5 years he wants to devote his career.
- I think that is just spin. I have many plans. I want to have your line of fragrances, I dream of a network of fitness clubs, I would like to also record a video with instruction how to take care of your body - betrays.

But the origins of Joanna in the industry were far from easy. Parents took the credit to be able to leave Chicago for family and try his hand at Los Angeles.

- To pay for housing, I worked at the Registry of one of the advertising agencies. I spent the whole day at the office and I dreamed of a modeling career ... Everything changed when I appeared on the cover of the magazine "Maxim" in the Netherlands. One agent saw my pictures in the portfolio of the photographer who took them. On the question of who I am, odburknął that it is a girl who desperately wants to be a model, but it's nothing special.

She asked for my phone number. Proposed to take a series of album covers with my photos to magazines around the world. And it was a hit - says Joan, who since then has already hosted over a hundred cover.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...