Rihanna Addresses Rumors Of Her And Matt Kemp's Marriage

Rihanna - Pop diva Rihanna, is gearing up for her fifth studio album - that's right five fore-headed albums have been released already,and she's still gaining steam. It seems like just yesterday, she was singing about her Umbrella-ella-ella and dating Chris Brown. Now, a few court dates and a whole lotta rumors later, Rihanna is taking up acting and has a new man in her life, with rumors of marriage:

On Why Her hair Is Red
It’s loud and the album is called “Loud” and it’s brand new. I wanted something that was a new look, something again that wasn’t the typical umm, u know like black hair is my favorite color on me but I just wanted something that was really expressive and vibrant. And from black, it’s really difficult to go to red, so I had to do red first.

On Acting
I Love doing movies now, it’s something that I want to do more of. I just want to pick films that are wise for me. And roles that I can pull off…nothing that’s too big for me. I didn’t know that I wanted to do film until I started making this movie (Battleship). It was something that I was always interested in but I wanted to try and see if it was something that I like, at all.
Response To Matt Kemp Marriage Rumors
Nooo, what is this about? I’ve been hearing this all day long! Actually, no that’s not correct…well I don’t know if he’s about to but he hasn’t. A source. I would like a name.
Rihanna Up for Remake of “The Last Dragon?

Cult classic “The Last Dragon” is up for a remake by Kerry Gordy (son of Motown mogul Barry Gordy), John Davis of Davis Entertainment and Rza of Wu-Tang Clan as co-producer. Rza is confident the remake will be better than the original saying, "We're gonna make it real classic - take it back to the '80s. We're gonna try it a few years ahead. We got some crazy ideas, but the main thing is still finding that glow. That's still the theme of the film, to find that glow in yourself."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...