Gomez blushes over Bieber romance

Selena Gomez has refused to confirm that she is in a relationship with Justin Bieber - but said the singing sensation understands her.

The US actress and singer couldn't help "blushing" when pressed on the whether the pair are an item, by chat show host David Letterman.

But she told him: "He's been in my life for so long. It's just nice to have someone that understands what I'm going through."

Letterman showed her a picture of the couple taken last month at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, to which the former Disney star replied: "Oh, that's cute."Selena, 18, said they'd known each for "almost two years", and said their managers were behind their first meeting.

She told the Late Show With David Letterman, recorded in New York: "His manager called my manager, who was my mom."

Letterman responded: "I heard he was your paper boy" to which Selena, wearing a black lace bustier top and black and white print skirt, admitted: "I'm blushing."

Photos of Selena and 17-year-old Justin at the post-Oscars party last month, showed them snuggling together and looking like a couple, and were taken as confirmation that the pair were dating.

Teen star Justin has said: "I don't think it's anyone's business what my private life is. Sometimes you have to keep some stuff to yourself."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...