Mark Williams-Washington has Tila Tequila video dropping on MTV

Last year I reported about the LA successes of Mark Williams-Washington, who grew up in Syracuse.

Williams-Washington has spent a decade on the left coast, making contacts and making his way in the fashion industry and music production world.

He sent a message from his LaMarck Films company that a video he worked on for Tila Tequila will drop Thursday, March 10, on MTV.

It's titled "Walking on Thin Ice."

Tequila blogs about the video on her site.
Here's a sampling of the 2010 interview:

You wear many hats in the industry in LA. What's your favorite job?

I probably would have to say directing, because it allows me to pretty much do everything I've been doing since I was a little kid. It allows me to sign the people to do the video, to do the fashion, have my clothes in the video and to do shooting. It's kind of a three-in-one deal.

Your bio says you're working on a project about your marriage, a documentary about Tupac Shakur and a documentary about reality TV. Are you really working on three film projects at once?

Yes. It gets a little crazy sometimes. Everybody tells me, why don't you do one thing at a time? I don't know if that's possible for creative people.

We have a team. Having a team definitely helps when you have the tendency to be a scatterbrain. Pre-production, we have seven. When we're shooting, we staff up to 15.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...