Selena Gomez: 'It's good to be single'

Selena Gomez has said that she has enjoyed being single.

The singer/actress told Sugar that she has relished thinking about herself rather than a partner.

Gomez said: "I've been single for about ten months now and it's been good, because once the blur and the haze of being in love goes away, you get to focus on yourself.

"Whenever I have a crush on someone, Jennifer Stone, who plays my best friend on Wizards of Waverley Place, always says, 'Enjoy the illusion while it lasts, I'll see you when you get back to the real world!' And it's so true!"Asked about the love lessons she has learnt, she continued: "I'm good at communicating, but I'm not good at speaking out.

"When there's an issue, it's okay to be selfish. Now I'd say to a boyfriend, 'I think you should call me more' or 'I'd like more attention', instead of bottling it up."

Gomez added: "Rather than just going on dates, I want it to mean something and I want it to be a very serious, loving thing. But I'm just not ready for that at the moment."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...