Watson dresses for herself

Harry Potter’s actor Emma Watson says she does not like being a fashion victim and dresses only to please herself. The Harry Potter star admits that her role in the film helped her become a global fashion icon but Watson says she likes to have fun with her style and would never dress to please critics, Contactmusic reported.
bmw
“I just dress for me. Fashion is something I genuinely enjoy. It’s a way of expressing yourself. It’s a lot of fun and I hope it’s not going to get to a stage where I feel argh, clothes, how stressful! It’s become a way of life and I’m meeting amazing new creative designers all the time”, said Watson.

Despite being worth millions, the 20-year-old star says, “For a premiere, I’ll wear designers like Chanel or Balenciaga and if I am going casual, I will prefer to mix and match.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...