Emma Watson's Marie Claire cover is the first moving magazine cover

EMMA Watson is used to mystical goings-on starring as Hermione in the Harry Potter series.

Now the 20-year-old actress is the first moving magazine cover girl in the US Marie Claire.
iPhone
The magazine launched an iPad app which transformed her glamorous December cover shoot to a moving version.

During the clip, Emma is seen posing with her hand on her shoulder in a floral white top and she is seen trying to stifle giggles as she flutters her eyelashes at the camera.

Emma completed filming of The Deathly Hallows Part 2 earlier this year bringing an end to the work that she has had since the age of 10.

"To be honest, I've always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18," she said.

"I've earned my own money; I've travelled the world. What would I rebel against? I've had so much freedom, sometimes it was hard."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...